The Sacred Bruja
The Sacred Bruja
The Sacred Bruja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Bruja

Hoodoo, Brujeria, and Sacred Ritual for the Modern Black Woman

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings To The Newest Members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tahtahme
Admin
Tahtahme

Greetings To The Newest Members! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings To The Newest Members!   Greetings To The Newest Members! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 11:28 am

So, I am only human. I made this forum when I was 7 months pregnant with twins on bed rest, I poured my heart into it, I found pictures for every little part of this site and customized it and tweaked it until I felt it was presentable. I then spent the rest of my pregnancy adding content.

You must then imagine my depression when NO ONE ever seemed to sign up for this forum. I was sad, but I figured patience was key.

You can only imagine my embarrassment and annoyance with myself when I logged into the email I used to create this and realized I was required to accept all the members who sign up! Shocked  I am SO SORRY, especially to the ladies who signed up back in February! To any potential new members, now that I know better, I will do better! That email is now active, it will soon have another admin, and we are ON this flower We want a community for black women, we want somewhere that we can all go no matter what we look like, what our occupation, what we do for fun, what our religion, and be at peace with accepting each other as we are. And this is the space created (as they said back in the day) "For Us, By Us".

So, here is my formal "welcome!" to @soniatalarico7, @latashia59z3857, @gianspeak, and @bess01t53211344! I am glad to have people here, I hope you find your way back, and please don't hesitate to add to the content and make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
http://ThePathofaGoddess.etsy.com

Greetings To The Newest Members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Bruja :: The Living Room :: Welcome! Please, Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: